Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Salt and Demetri 10/20

Ok so sometimes I forget to post updates at a prompt time due to it just slipping my mind. By the time I get home from teaching I just want to chill. Thanks to iPhone tethering I can now use internet on my laptop at work and post updates immediately...sorta. Woo!!!

-Daniel

So today's lesson started off with a fantastic lunch from TJ's of Angier. Fantastic burgers, awesome fries, awesome everything. I think we all deserve some free food for that little spot there. Maybe? Possibly? Enough about lunch and delicious burgers though. The band is currently working on Smoke On The Water by Deep Purple. Salt and D have been working hard on getting the various parts to this song down. I am proud to say that today we made it through our arrangement of it from start to finish! We are seeing a lot of improvement week to week from these guys. We will get some new video up soon so you can go back and watch them at the beginning and then watch them at their current point. Tomorrow Alli and Adam come in for their lessons so there will be an update on them soon afterwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment